What We Believe
1. We believe in the Bible as the inerrant Word of God, verbally inspired and all sufficient rule of faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons; Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4, Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19)
3. We believe in the virgin birth, the sinless perfection, the bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven of Jesus Christ, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate (Luke 1:30-35, John 1:1, 14, 18, Hebrews 4:15, Philippians 2:5-11)
4. We believe man was created in the image of God, that he disobeyed God, thereby incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and also physical death as a consequence, and that all the Adamic race are born in sin and are sinners by nature and practice (Genesis 1:26, 2:17, 6:5, Psalm 14:1-3, 51:5, Jeremiah 17:9, John 3:6, 5:40, 6:35, Romans 3:10-19, 8:6-7, Ephesians 2:1-3, I Timothy 5:6, I John 3:8).
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Romans 3:25-26, II Corinthians 5:14, Hebrews 10:5-14)
6. We believe in the personal pre-millennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Isaiah 11:9, Ezekiel 37:21-28, Matthew 24:15-25, 46, Acts 15:16-17, Romans 8:19-23, 11:25-27, I Timothy 4:1-3, II Timothy 3:1-5, Revelation 20:1-3, I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are immediately born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God (Romans 5:5, 8:9-11, Galatians 5:16-25, I Corinthians 12:7, Ephesians 4:7, John 1:12, John 3).
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost (John 14:1-3, I Corinthians 15:51-52, Philippians 3:20, I Thessalonians 4:13-18, Titus 2:11-15, Revelation 20:11).
9. We believe the Church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body; its mission is to glorify & witness concerning its head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations and the Church will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall the Church ever be with the Lord. (I Corinthians 12:12-27, Acts 2:42-47, Matthew 28:18-19, Acts 1:8, II Corinthians 5:11-21, Romans 5:12, Ephesians 4:13-16, I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
10. We believe in the grace of God to be sufficient for the maintenance of a godly walk and that Christ and not the law is the believer's rule of life. (Romans 6:11-13, 8:2, 4, 12-13, Galatians 5:16-23, Ephesians 4:22-24, Colossians 2:1-10, I Peter 1:14-16, I John 1:4-7, 3:5-9)
11. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted the ordinance of baptism and the Lord's Supper to be observed by all believers until His return (Matthew 28:19, Luke 22:19-20, Acts 10:47-48)
12. We believe that divine, enabling gifts for service are bestowed by the Spirit upon all who have trusted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. While there is a diversity of gifts, each believer is energized by the same Spirit, as each is called to his own divinely appointed service to the glory of God, the edification of the church, and the good of this fallen world. (I Corinthians 1:26-31, 12:4-31, Ephesians 4:15-16, Philippians 2:12-16, Colossians 3:16).
13. We believe that God has ordained men to have the responsibility and authority for the church (Mark 3:13-19, Acts 20:17, 28, I Timothy 3:1-2, I Peter 5:1-4). Women are not to exercise spiritual authority over men (I Corinthians 11:2-16, 14:34-35, I Timothy 2:11-15). However, God desires to use women in significant ministry opportunities, in personal evangelistic ministries around the world (John 4:39, Romans 1:14-17), in teaching ministries to women and children (Romans 12:7), in service ministries such as visitation, benevolence, and hospitality (James 1:27, Romans 16:1-2), in assisting her husband in his ministries (Genesis 2:18-23, Romans 16:3, I Timothy 3:11), in family ministries to her children (I Timothy 2:15, II Timothy 1:5, 3:15, Proverbs 31:10-31, 1:18), in counseling ministries to other women (Titus 2:4-5), and in many other ways.
14. We believe in the personality of Satan, the devil who is the prince of demons and is declared the adversary of God and men. However, when the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, He limited the power of Satan and guaranteed the ultimate triumph of God. (Ephesians 2:2, 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 20:10; Colossians 2:13-15)